We were pleased to find this new website of ecological games for kids: KoiKiwi, it is just a brilliant idea that both parents and educators must know about: a set of simple games which teach kids about the environment.
The site includes some really fun-cool games:
- Shoot plastic bottles – we found this one of the coolest games, instead of shooting spaceships and asteroids, kids shoot the real enemy of our planet: plastic bottles!
- Forest Jumper: in this game you need to clean the forest from rubbish. Extra points for collecting hazards!
- 3d Pollutant maze: escape planet Earth from a maze of pollutants – old tires, cans and rubbish.
- Ecological Puzzles: a set of puzzles related to recycling and ecology
- Flying bird recycler: this bird is collecting recycling rubbish while flying in the forest.
- Catch the rubbish: here they converted the classical catch the lollies game so instead of lollies, kids can catch rubbish
Some games also include some comments for teachers and educators. We found the site to be cool, simple to use and very creative concept for teaching about environment care.
Included with the set of games we also found a Trivia, have a go with the environmental-friendly trivia game which is harder than it looks! I’m not sure if it fits with kids since I couldn’t crack all the questions.